An Andhra Pradesh government programme called MeeBhoomi aims to digitise all records and make them easily available to the general population. MeeBhoomi expedites and increases the level of transparency of obtaining an encumbrance certificate or land records through the portal. Anyone can access government land records through MeeBhoomi in all the villages, districts, and mandals of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
People can find detailed information about land on the MeeBhoomi website. Users can access data on AP 1B property records, AP FMB (field measurement book), Andhra Pradesh adangal, survey number, patta names, land records aadhar card linkage, pattadar passbooks, crop types grown inland, list of village landowners, and many more topics. The government launched this website in an effort to promote effective and poor governance government. The AP MeeBhoomi website enables users to view statistics regarding pattadar passbooks, including the number granted through Mee Seva and MeeBhoomi.
- The MeeBhoomi website has the following notable benefits and features, to name a few:
- MeeBhoomi’s services provide residents with access to information regarding land facts in their native tongue.
- You can download the application from the website and print it using the secure watermark.
- You can examine the village maps and the Precision Agriculture Book (F.M.B.) on this website.
- The user has access to the Grievance Records and the Current Grievance Status.
- It enables users to access information on crops, bank loans, the location of land parcels, and complaints made.
- All of the functionaries and pattadars receive SMS alerts about modifications and their progress.
What are the benefits of MeeBhoomi?
The following benefits are available to you as you use the MeeBhoomi digital portal:
- This all-inclusive digital gateway provides users with access to all features.
- This software revolution is easily accessible to everyone in Andhra Pradesh.
- The crop management book, also known as the Meebhoomi FMB, and village maps are accessible to users via the website.
- The MeeBhoomi website aids in the upkeep of other land records and the transparent processing of encumbrance certificates.
- You can file complaints about land records through the MeeBhoomi site.
- The online portal features a specific Gsm technology to inform office holders and Pattadars of a process’s status.
How to Activate and Download ?
The state administration of Andhra Pradesh has developed a smartphone app that consumers may quickly download and instal on their smartphones. A quick tutorial for installing and using Meebhoomi, which is offered via the Apple Store and Google Playstore, is provided below.
Step 1: Enter Meebhoomi into Google Playstore.
Step 2: Choose the app and press the app icon.
Step 3: After that, select instal. Your phone will receive the installation.